Creole Crevette (Prawns in Coconut Milk) Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Dig into a bowl of gorgeous prawns cooked in smooth coconut milk and yogurt.
Ingredients of Creole Crevette (Prawns in Coconut Milk)
- 200 gm prawns
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp green chillies, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- A few curry leaves
- 2 Tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
How to Make Creole Crevette (Prawns in Coconut Milk)
- Marinate prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now lightly fry the prawns in a pan and keep them aside.
- Heat coconut oil in pan.
- Add chopped onions, garlic, green chillies, tomatoes, and turmeric powder, salt, curry leaves and yoghurt. Mix it well.
- Add the fried prawns and the coconut milk. Bring the preparation to a boil and garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Key Ingredients: prawns
, coconut milk
, green chillies
, curry leaves
, coconut oil