Recipe of Cucumber, Black Olive and Mint Salad
A chunky salad of cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, peppery mint leaves drizzled with a black olives sauce.
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut in chunks
- Sea salt to season (you can use normal salt too)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of sugar
- 8-9 large Spanish olives
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Cracked black pepper to season
- Mint leaves for garnish
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
How to Make Cucumber, Black Olive and Mint Salad
- Put the chunks of cucumber in a bowl with sea salt, pinch of sugar and lime juice.
- In a blender add the pitted black olives, olive oil and cracked black pepper.
- Blend this into a nice puree.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes to the cucumbers and mix with the black olive puree.
- Garnish with mint and chopped olives.