How to make Fusilli, Black Olive and Feta Pasta Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A simple yet satisfying recipe with the goodness of black olives and cherry tomatoes, tossed up with fusilli and feta, and dressed in balsamic vinaigrette.
Ingredients of Fusilli, Black Olive and Feta Pasta Salad
- 1 Cups Fusilli, boiled
- 1/2 Cup Black olives, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Feta (cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes (cubed)
- 1/4 Cup Spring onions, chopped
- For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- To taste Salt and pepper
How to Make Fusilli, Black Olive and Feta Pasta Salad
- Prepare the dressing:
- 1.In a mixing bowl, whisk olive oil and vinegar until they emulsify.
- 2.Add the seasonings and whisk again.
- Prepare the salad:
- 1.In a large salad bowl, toss together pasta, olives, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and feta.
- 2.Add the dressing.
- 3.Check seasoning and serve.
Key Ingredients: Fusilli, Black olives, Feta (cubed), Cherry tomatoes (cubed), Spring onions, Olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, Salt and pepper