Goat Brain Cutlets Recipe
Recipe Servings: 5
Cutlets made from goat's brain. Cut into small pieces, mixed with garlic, chillies and ginger. Dipped in egg batter, rolled in bread crumbs and deep fried.
Ingredients of Goat Brain Cutlets
- 8-10 goat brains
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 2-3 eggs
- Finely ground breadcrumbs
- Oil, for deep frying
How to Make Goat Brain Cutlets
- Boil water with salt and turmeric and add the brains. Boil for three to four minutes.
- Once the brains are blanched, cool them by putting them in cold water. Cut them into small pieces.
- Grind garlic, chillies, ginger and salt with water to make a thick paste. Whisk the eggs.
- Coat the brains with green garlic paste, dip it in the egg batter and roll them in bread crumbs. Keep for sometime and then fry in oil.
- Serve hot.