How to make Parsi Mutton Cutlets
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Parsi Mutton Cutlets Recipe: Succulent and delicious mutton cutlets, Parsi style! An amazing snack for any festive occasion or dinner party at home, this is super easy and quick to make recipe.
Ingredients of Parsi Mutton Cutlets
- 250 gms mutton mince
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 Green chilli (coarsely ground)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp clove-cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp potatoes (mashed), boiled
- 5-6 pudina leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- to taste salt
- Bread crumbs (to coat)
- 4 Eggs (whisked, to coat the cutlets)
- Oil (to deep fry)
How to Make Parsi Mutton Cutlets
- 1.In a bowl take the mince and massage it with your hands for 3-4 minutes.
- 2.Now add the ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli, turmeric, red chilli powder, clove-cinnamon powder, mashed potato, pudina, dhaniya and salt. Mix it well.
- 3.Make medium sized round patties (makes around 5-6). Coat the cutlets with bread crumbs from both sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4.Whisk eggs. Coat the refrigerated cutlets in the egg mixture. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown from both sides.
- 5.Serve with sliced onions and chutney. Squeeze some lemon juice on top if you want.
Key Ingredients: mutton mince, ginger paste, garlic paste, Green chilli (coarsely ground), turmeric, red chilli powder, clove-cinnamon powder, potatoes (mashed), pudina leaves, coriander, salt, Bread crumbs (to coat), Eggs (whisked, to coat the cutlets), Oil (to deep fry)