Recipe of Kele ki Sabzi
Recipe Servings: 4
The slight sweetness of raw bananas mingling with the zest of lemon and red chillies. This one's a delight for your taste buds.
- 2 raw bananas-peeled and diced
- 1 tsp thymol seeds
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 whole red chillies
- 2 tsp rock salt (sendha namak)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
How to Make Kele ki Sabzi
- Heat oil in a heavy-based pan.
- Add thymol seeds and red chillies.
- Once the chilli darkens a bit, add the banana and turn around over high flame till all the pieces are coated with oil.
- Lower the heat, add salt, let it cook covered till it turns tender. Should press easily with the back of a spoon.
- Mix in the lemon juice and serve garnished with coriander leaves.