Recipe of Matar Paneer Lababdaar
Recipe Servings: 4
Peas and cottage cheese come together to create this mashed up yum delight.
- 500 gm paneer - cubed
- 2 cups peas-shelled
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 1 Tbsp ginger-finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 10-12 almonds
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp almonds-slivered, roasted
How to Make Matar Paneer Lababdaar
- Heat the ghee and add ginger and sauté over medium flame, till light brown.
- Add the poppy seeds paste, coriander, salt and chilli powder and stir-fry till the oil separates.
- Add the peas and cook over medium flame until tender.
- Now add the paneer and mix well. Mix in the garam masala, followed by cream.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander and almonds.
Key Ingredients: Cottage Cheese
, Green Peas
, clarified butter
, poppy seeds
, coriander powder
, red chilli
, garam masala
, coriander leaves