Recipe of Mayonnaise Sauce (Blender)
A simple and easy recipe to making the soft, white and creamy mayonnaise sauce. Use this sauce as a dressing for salads or in your sandwiches or burgers or as a dip.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp sirka (vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp or to taste salt
- 1/8 tsp pissi kali mirch (powdered black pepper)
- 1/2 mustard powder or Mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup (240gm) refined oil
How to Make Mayonnaise Sauce (Blender)
- Break egg into the jar of a blender (liquidizer/blender).
- Add the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard or mustard oil and sugar.
- Switch on blender at full speed, and immediately add the oil in a thin stream, with the blender on, all the time, till the required consistency is reached.
- This is like thick cream.
- As soon as it is thick enough, switch it off and your mayonnaise is ready.
- This makes about one cup of mayonnaise sauce.
- Note: In case it curdles, just empty the jar, break another egg into the jar, start the blender and immediately but slowly add the curdled mixture to the jar till well blended.