Recipe of Mixed Bean And Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Juicy tomatoes stuffed with a delicious mixture of assorted beans, corn, olives and cheese, baked perfect.
- 1/2 cup green beans cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup cluster beans cooked
- 1/2 cup kidney beans cooked
- 1/2 cup black beans cooked
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 20 gm corn kernels
- 5-8 black olives
- Few leaves basil
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Few leaves oregano
- 100 gm grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
How to Make Mixed Bean And Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
- Choose red plump juicy tomatoes.
- Cut the top.
- Scoop out the insides of the tomatoes.
- Saute all the vegetables and beans quickly in olive oil.
- Deglaze with lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the filling and top with grated mozzarella and/or cheddar.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 190°C.
Key Ingredients: french beans
, cluster beans
, kidney beans
, black beans
, lemon juice
, olive oil
, mozzarella cheese
, cheddar cheese