Recipe of Mooli ki Bhurji
Recipe Servings: 2
An uncomplicated radish recipe.
- 2 large radish-including the leaves
- 2 Tbsp mustard oil
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
How to Make Mooli ki Bhurji
- Wash the radish leaves well and chop fine.
- Scrape the radish, wash and chop fine.
- Heat the oil and add the asafoetida and cumin seeds.
- When they begin to splutter, add the chopped vegetables, salt, sugar and chilli powder.
- Stir-fry till the leaves are slightly limp but still crunchy and serve.