Mooli Ki Chutney
Recipe Servings: 4
Garma garam khaane ke saath thandi thandi chutney. This mooli ki chutney goes best with piping hot Kashmiri food.
- 1 radish (mooli), grated
- 9-10 walnuts, chopped
- 5 Tbsp hung curd (Hung curd is normal curd that has been removed of all the water content)
- 1 green chilli, chopped finely
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Grate the radish and squeeze it lightly to remove the excess water content.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Store it in the fridge. Serve the chutney chilled.