Mushroom And Pepper Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Mushrooms and peppers sauteed with honey, wine and soya sauce. This salad has the added crunchiness of cashews.
- 200 gm mushrooms
- 200 gm sliced red and yellow bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp wine
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 spring onions sliced finely
- 50 gm cashews
- Wipe and halve the mushrooms, keep aside.
- In a small bowl combine the soya sauce, wine and honey.
- Heat the oil and add the garlic. When the garlic sizzles add the peppers and saute for 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and do the same.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the cashews and the soya mixture mix well, spoon into the serving dish, sprinkle with the sliced spring onions and serve immediately.