Mushroom Fried Rice
Recipe Servings: 2
This fried rice recipe with mushrooms and celery. This dish is a meal on it's own for veggie lovers!
- 1 cup rice
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 200 gm mushroom - sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp celery - chopped fine
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Boil the rice with 1 tsp salt and 1 Tbsp oil, till bite-like.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Leave in the colander and work 1 Tbsp oil into it.
- Heat the rest of the oil and saute the mushrooms and celery over high heat, till they look glossy.
- Add the soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce, mix well and add the rice.
- Stir till rice and vegetables are well mixed and serve.