Recipe of Oreo Pops
Recipe Servings: 5
Three ingredients. One decadent result. These pops are surely going to wow the little ones.
- For the pops:
- 30 oreo cookies
- 25 gm melted dark chocolate (minimum 60%)
- 100 gm cream cheese
- For dipping:
- 100 gm chocolate for dipping (You can use milk / white / dark chocolate)
How to Make Oreo Pops
- Crush the cookies till you get a fine powder-keep the creamy filling it gives a better depth in the flavor.
- Cool the melted chocolate before adding to the cookies.
- Mash the cookies powder along with the melted chocolate and cream cheese.
- The mixture should have a smooth dough consistency.
- If the mixture does not come together add a little bit more of cream cheese.
- Roll and shape in balls of about 1.5" diameter.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Using plastic lollypop sticks/wooden satay sticks dip one end in the melted chocolate and then push into your oreo ball. Leave to rest.
- Once set enjoy these delicious treats!