Recipe of Sausage Pepper Burger
Recipe Servings: 2
Quick and easy sausage and onion stir fried in a sweet and tangy sauce. Filled between burger buns. Delicious!
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienne
- 1/2 capsicum, julienne
- 3-4 sausages. sliced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1-2 tsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- Burger buns
- 1 tsp olive oil, to dab on the buns
- Optional: Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, cheese slices, jalapeno, gherkins.
How to Make Sausage Pepper Burger
- In a pan add olive oil, onions and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the bell peppers, green chillies, ginger and saute for a minute.
Mix in the sausages and cook for 5 - 7 minutes. Add the chilli sauce, soya sauce, honey and season with salt and rosemary.
- Cut the burger bun in half, drizzle some oil and sprinkle some pepper. Warm the buns in a pan.
- Add the sausage mixture on the bun. Place a cheese slice (optional).
Key Ingredients: vegetable oil
, bell pepper
, black pepper
, green chillies
, soya sauce
, olive oil