Recipe of Semolina Oregano Popcorns
Beautiful corn kernels are wrapped in semolina batter, infused with milk, herbs and red chillies, deep fried to a crispy perfection.
- 100 gm semolina
- 3-4 fresh oregano sprigs
- Olive oil for deep-frying
- 80 gm corn kernels, frozen
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 100 ml milk
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
How to Make Semolina Oregano Popcorns
- Take corn kernels in a bowl.
- Add semolina, salt and chilli flakes.
- Finely chop oregano and add along with milk, mix well to form a thick mixture.
- Set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Heat sufficient olive oil in a kadahi.
- Drop small portions of the mixture and deep-fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain excess oil on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve immediately.