Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
French beans, carrots, peas, celery and masalas get stirred effortlessly in big bowl of rice.
Ingredients of Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1 cup rice
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 120 gm oil
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup spring onions - chopped fine
- 1/4 cup french beans - chopped fine
- 1/4 cup carrots - diced small
- 1/4 cup peas - shelled
- 2 Tbsp celery - finely chopped
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice
- Boil the rice with 1 tsp salt and 1 Tbsp oil, till 'bite-like'. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Leave in the colander and work 1 Tbsp oil into it.
- Heat the rest of the oil and saute the garlic and onions, till onions are a light brown.
- Add the beans and cook over low heat, till almost done.
- Add the carrots, peas and celery and cook till all vegetables are bite-like.
- Add the Soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce, mix well and add the rice.
- Stir till rice and vegetables are well mixed and serve.
Key Ingredients: rice
, vegetable oil
, red chilli
, beans, soya sauce
, green peas
, spring onion
, french beans