Zucchini Stuffed with Soya
A palatable appetizer. Zucchini halves stuffed with a soya-spice mix, baked till crisp.
- 1 green zucchini boiled
- 100 gm soya kernels soaked
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Handful fresh coriander leaves.
- Salt to flavor
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Soak the soya in warm water for about half an hour. After half an hour, rinse it three four times so that it becomes soft.
- Cut the boiled zucchini into 2 halves along the spine and scoop out some of the meat.
- In a bit of oil saute the ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Then add the soya granules along with the spices and coriander leaves and stir-fry quickly till its cooked.
- Finish with lime juice and coriander leaves.
the soya mixture and fill it in the zucchini boat and bake inside the
oven on a greased tray for not more than 5 minutes till it looks crispy
and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: coriander powder
, lemon juice
, green chillies
, cumin seeds
, coriander leaves
, garam masala
, soya, zucchini