Winters call for some warm, sweet, and gooey desserts, right? At such times, it is always a good idea to rustle up a cake quickly, but even better if it comes with a healthy twist. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shared a carrot cake recipe on Instagram and added that it can be prepared in just 3 minutes. Fresh carrots are always a great addition to the menu and if you are bored of having them in halwa form or in savoury dishes, you can help yourself to this heavenly cake. In the caption, she stated, "Carrot Cake in 3 minutes. Not just delicious but looks pretty too."
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla essence – 1 tablespoon
- Flour (maida) – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tablespoon
- Grated carrots – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Chopped chocolate – 1 cup
- Cream – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
Here is how you can make the carrot cake:
1. The first step includes taking all the ingredients one by one and mixing them well. First and foremost, take oil in a bowl, mix sugar and beat eggs into it.
2. Keep mixing the cake batter after every ingredient you put. Add vanilla essence, flour (maida), baking powder, grated carrots and cinnamon powder.
3. Now, pour the mixture into a container and microwave it for 3 minutes. Your cake should be ready by then.
4. Meanwhile, you can start preparing the icing. For this, take chopped chocolate, cream and some butter. Blend them all very well and you'll have your icing ready.
5. After 3 minutes, you can take out your cake from the oven. Cover it with chocolate icing. You can use tiny chocolate balls and arrange them around the cake in order to decorate it further.
Finally, chef Pankaj added some more white chocolate icing to complete the dish. Pankaj Bhadouria said that you can add ganache or decorate your cake with loads of chocolate -- the choice is yours.
Take a look:
If you love baking, we recommend that you add this carrot cake to your list of must-try desserts.