Are you a sucker for all things chicken? If yes, then here's an interesting take on your favourite food item. Chef Ranveer Brar has shared a drool-worthy recipe for chicken cutlet on Instagram. A plate full of crispy chicken cutlets is the best possible way to start your weekend. Don't you think? This is one dish that is loved by all. And, if you are hosting a party this weekend then you must include this in your menu. The preparation time for this recipe is mere 15 minutes and the cooking time is 20-25 minutes.
- Chicken mince 500 gm
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Chopped fresh green chillies - 2 to 3
- Salt to taste
- Degi red chilli powder 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder - 1/4 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tablespoon
- Mustard oil - 1/4 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 Lemon, juice
- Fresh bread crumbs 2 tablespoons
- Refined flour for coating
- Egg for coating
- Fresh bread crumbs for coating
- 1 medium potato - boiled and cubed
- 1 fresh green chilli - chopped
- Mustard Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Few coriander leaves - roughly torn
- 1 medium Tomato - cubes
- 1/2 medium lemon Juice
Procedure to cook chicken cutlet:
1) Firstly, take a bowl and add minced chicken in it followed by various spices including ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, mustard oil, coriander leaves, lemon juice, fresh bread crumbs and mix everything properly.
2) Now, take a portion of the mixture and shape it as per your preference. Basically, give the shape of cutlets.
3) Before frying, make sure you coat it nicely with a few ingredients. Take your cutlet and first apply the refined flour to it. Dip it in scrambled egg and in the end, again coat it with bread crumbs. Make sure you do this process properly.
4) Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlet in medium hot oil until it turns golden brown and crispy from both sides. Remove and rest for 3-4 minutes and serve with fresh salad.
5) Ranveer Brar listed that the salad can be prepared with boiled potatoes, green chilli, mustard paste, tomatoes, some lemon juice and salt.
Watch the full recipe video of chicken cutlet here:
Hope you like the recipe. Don't forget to give it a try at home.