The quest to look for indulgent and sinful recipes is a never-ending one. We often scroll through our social media feeds hungrily, looking for what we can eat and how we can make our meals memorable. Easy snack recipes, especially, are something we always look out for that could help satiate our untimely hunger pangs in a quick and hassle-free manner. Recently, we encountered one such simple snack recipe that has gone viral. Popular blogger and chef Lisa Nguyen shared the recipe for 4-ingredient mozzarella sticks that have gone viral on her YouTube shorts. The quick and easy recipe could be made in an air fryer and it looked every bit delicious. Take a look:
(Also Read: Potato Cheese Shot And More: 5 Melt-In-Mouth Cheesy Snack Recipes)
The easy 4-ingredient recipe for mozzarella sticks went viral thanks to the ease with which it was made. "I made hot Cheetos mozzarella sticks in an air fryer," wrote the blogger Lisa Nguyen in the caption. The clip has gone viral, receiving over 19 million views and 793k likes. So, how do you make the 4-ingredient mozzarella sticks in an air fryer? Let's dive into the method of this viral recipe.
How To Make 4-Ingredient Mozzarella Sticks In Air Fryer | Easy Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
To make the mozzarella sticks, you need four ingredients that are easily available at home. Follow this simple cooking process by Lisa Nguyen and enjoy this wholesome snack every single time!
- 1 packet Cheetos or any other crispy snack
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Mozzarella cheese in stick or ball form
- Take three separate shallow bowls. In one, add the flour. In the second, break two eggs and whisk them to form a frothy mixture.
- In the third bowl, take the Cheetos or any other crispy snack and crush them coarsely with a help of your hands or a rolling pin.
- Now, take the mozzarella cheese and cut it into long sticks of the desired length. Coat the sticks with all-purpose flour on all sides.
- Dip the sticks into the whisked egg mix so that it becomes a little sticky. Use a fork if your hands are getting too messy.
- Coat the sticks with the crushed snack mix to cover it from all sides. Prepare more sticks in a similar manner and keep them aside.
- Set the air fryer to seven minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Arrange the mozzarella sticks at a little distance from each other so that they don't stick together.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow them to cool for a couple of minutes before serving with the dip of your choice.
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves talking to and meeting like-minded foodies (especially the kind who like veg momos). Plus points if you get her bad jokes and sitcom references, or if you recommend a new place to eat at.