Well, how many times have you got groceries in the hope of trying to cook a new Korean dish to sate your Korean food cravings? The reality, unfortunately, is that no matter how hard we all try to make those Instagram-friendly perfect dishes, we get exhausted by even looking at the ingredients list or at the complicated method of cooking the dish. But fret not, as to make it easy for you, we have one interesting ramen recipe that you can make at home without stressing too much about time or ingredients. It's known as Chilli Oil Ramen and takes only takes 10 minutes to prepare. Believe us when we say 10 minutes! What's the best part? It can be made with pantry staples that are very convenient to access. All you need is a package of instant noodles, garlic, spring onion, sesame seeds, and chilli powder.
Red chilli powder and minced garlic give this dish a very spicy and pungent flavour. If you enjoy spicy food, you should give this recipe a try. This instant ramen is undeniably delicious. Whether it be an unplanned gathering of guests at your house or just when you're looking for a decadent treat, this recipe is perfect for every occasion. It's my personal recipe and one that serves as an instant pick-me-up on days when I am low. So, what are you holding out for? Let's get the party started.
(Also Read: Viral Video: Unique Korean 'Ramen Bar' At Asian Wedding Is A Massive Hit)
Easy Ramen Recipe: How To Make Chilli Oil Ramen
- 1 Pack Any Instant Noodles
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder/Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tsp Chopped Garlic (Finely)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Spring Onions
- 1 Tsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
Steps To Make:
- Begin by boiling the noodles for about 4-5 minutes. Cover the pan with a lid to ensure that the noodles cook quickly.
- Take a small bowl, add chopped garlic, coriander leaves, spring onions, sesame seeds, instant noodles spice mixture and chilli powder or flakes.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of Oil in a pan.
- Add this oil to the spice bowl.
- Drain the noodles and toss them with the chilli oil.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- Ps: To balance the spices, you can also pair this ramen with half fry egg.