What is that one essential element in every kitchen setup? Some will say it's a utensil rack, others might choose a refrigerator. Then there are some people, who will feel water purifier is one of the most important elements in a kitchen setup. While we do not disagree to any of these, but have you wondered how a kitchen will look like without a stove? That's right! Stove is indeed the most basic element we need to setup a kitchen - without it, cooking (even boiling water) will become an impossible task for all. Now, if you observe closely, you will find the flame of a gas stove slowing down with each passing month.
You might think, the gas stove needs a replacement, but let us tell you, that's not the case. In fact, layers of oil, moisture and dirt on the appliance (due to daily cooking) clog the holes through which flame comes out. All you need to do is, clean the burner at regular intervals to enjoy the right amount of heat while cooking.
If you are wondering how to clean a gas burner, then fret not, as always, we have got you covered. We have found a super easy trick that will help you clean the burner in just no time. This quick and easy trick has been shared by food vlogger Reshu on her YouTube channel 'Cooking With Reshu'. Take a look.
How To Clean Gas Burner:
- Take lukewarm water in a bowl.
- Add circa (vinegar) to it. You can replace it with lemon juice.
- Place the dirty, clogged burners in the bowl.
- Add lemon wedges to the bowl. This step is optional.
- Let it soak overnight, or at least for two to three hours.
- Now, with a scrubber, clean the burners. Add some dishwashing gel and scrub again.
- Unclog the holes (on the burner) with a wire, toothpick, or pin.
- Wipe it well with a dry cloth and you will get a clean gas burner that looks like a new one.
Watch the detailed video here:
Try this trick at home and let us know if it was helpful for you.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.