How To Make 5-Minute Nacho Cheese
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About 5-Minute Nacho Cheese Recipe: Who doesn't love to dip those crispy nachos in some cheese sauce? Here's how you can make it at home!
Ingredients of 5-Minute Nacho Cheese
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese, grated
- To taste salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- To taste black pepper powder
How to Make 5-Minute Nacho Cheese
- 1.In a pan, heat butter till it melts. Add the flour and roast till it changes colour.
- 2.Gradually add a stream of milk while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- 3.Once the milk comes to boil, add in the cheese, salt, black pepper powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- 4.Serve without or with topping of your choice.
Key Ingredients: milk, all-purpose flour, butter, cheddar cheese, salt, garlic powder, black pepper powder