How to make Beetroot Soup
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Healthy and hearty soup of beetroot and bottle gourd, tastes good hot or cold.
Ingredients of Beetroot Soup
- 1 Cup Beet root (chopped), peeled
- 1 Cup Bottle gourd (ghiya) (chopped), peeled
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Potato (chopped), peeled
- 1/2 TSP Sugar
- To taste Salt
- 1/4 TSP Black pepper, powdered
- For garnishing Coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Beetroot Soup
- 1.Place the beetroot, bottle gourd, onion, tomato and potato with two cups of water in a pan.
- 2.Bring to a boil and then simmer till all the vegetables are soft.
- 3.Cool and blend in a blender. Strain through a sieve.
- 4.Add sugar, salt and black pepper.
- 5.Serve hot or chilled garnished with the cream and coriander leaves.
Beet root (chopped), Bottle gourd (ghiya) (chopped), Onion
, Potato (chopped), Sugar
, Black pepper, Cream
, Coriander leaves