How to make Coconut and Beetroot Soup
A creamy yet spicy combination makes this soup recipe a must try at home. Easy, quick, delicious and healthy, this mix of coconut with beetroot is luring us into cooking it right now!
Ingredients of Coconut and Beetroot Soup
- 2 Beetroots (peeled), finely chopped
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 2 Gram Ginger
- 1 Green chilli
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 100 Ml Coconut milk
- 10 Ml Coconut cream
How to Make Coconut and Beetroot Soup
- 1.Peel and roughly chop the beetroot followed by onion, chilli, and ginger roughly.
- 2.Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add onions, chillies, ginger and beetroot and sauté.
- 3.Add water and bring it to a boil, let it simmer for an hour.
- 4.Puree the contents, and put it back on the flame.
- 5.Add coconut milk, check for seasoning.
- 6.Serve piping hot and finish with coconut cream.
Beetroots (peeled), Onion
, Green chilli, Salt and Pepper, Coconut oil, Coconut milk, Coconut cream