How to make Chilled Watermelon and Beet Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chilled Watermelon and Beet Soup/ Soup Recipe : A fresh and fruity soup made with watermelon, beetroot, orange juice and cream. Serve chilled on a summery day!
Ingredients of Chilled Watermelon and Beet Soup
- 2 Cups watermelon chunks
- 1 Cup cooked beets (peeled and diced)
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 Cups vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup cup cream
- To taste Salt and pepper
How to Make Chilled Watermelon and Beet Soup
- For cooked beetroot:
- 1.Add some salt and pepper to the beet root.
- 2.Cover it with foil and slowly bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. This can be done in a pressure cooker as well.
- For the soup:
- 1.Take some watermelon, ice cubes, cooked beetroot and ginger in a mixing jar.
- 2.Add salt and black pepper.
- 3.Then pour some orange juice and vegetable stock.
- 4.Add cream and basil leaves for flavour and blend it well.
- 5.Garnish with orange peel and rice sprouts. Add a little cream and serve chilled
If you like tomato then you can add tomato in the soup.
Key Ingredients: watermelon chunks, cooked beets (peeled and diced), orange juice, minced ginger, vegetable stock, lemon juice, cup cream, Salt and pepper, coriander