How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A no sweat, egg-less treat amalgamating the nutty flavor of peanut butter with the crunch of chocolate chips.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 125 Gram Butter
- 100 gram Peanut butter
- 20 gram Sugarfree/ Castor sugar
- 125 gram All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 50 gram Chocolate chunks
- 2-3 tbsp Icing sugar (for dusting)
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 1.Whip the butter, peanut butter and caster sugar in a large bowl.
- 2.In the mixture fold in the flour, baking powder and chocolate, one after the another.
- 3.Bake at 170 C for 35 minutes and serve.
Key Ingredients: Butter, Peanut butter, Sugarfree/ Castor sugar, All purpose flour, Baking powder, Chocolate chunks, Icing sugar (for dusting)