Coconut Biscuits Recipe
The best way to treat your friends is over a brunch or a tea party. This easy to make coconut biscuit recipe will make you the star of your Tea Parties.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Coconut Biscuits
- 500gm of white butter
- 500gm of brown sugar
- 500gm of desiccated coconut
- 50gm of desiccated coconut for sprinkling on top
- 500gm of whole wheat flour
- 100gm of milk
- 1Tbsp baking powder
- 2tsp of baking soda
How to Make Coconut BiscuitsHideShow Media
1. Gather and weigh all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 160 Celcius.
2. In a mixing bowl, with a hand blender or kneader, whip the butter and sugar together until it forms a creamy consistency.
3. Add the remainder of the ingredients and knead the dough together.
4. Let it rest for a few minutes in a bowl covered with cling wrap in a cool room temperature area.
5. On a marble top, roll the rough with a rolling pin into a rectangle shape with a thickness of about 1.5 cm.
6. Cut the dough with a cookie cutter into small round circles.
7. Place the cookies into a tray, sprinkle some desiccated coconut on top and let it bake at 160 Celcius for 10-12 minutes.