How to make Crunchy Ribbon Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Crunchy Ribbon Salad Recipe: A healthy salad recipe with a light vinegar and oil dressing. Perfect as a side with some roasted meat and garlic bread.
Ingredients of Crunchy Ribbon Salad
- For the salad:
- 2-3 Iceberg lettuce (teared)
- 3-4 Rocket leaves (teared)
- 2-3 Romaine leaves (teared)
- 1/2 Carrot (sliced into ribbons)
- 1/2 Cucumber (sliced into ribbons)
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Spring onions (cut into chunks)
- 5-6 Black olives
- 5-6 Green olives
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of mustard powder
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
How to Make Crunchy Ribbon Salad
- 1.Wash all the vegetables nicely.
- 2.In a bowl mix together all the salad ingredients.
- 3.In another bowl whisk together oil and vinegar with some mustard powder. Add salt and pepper.
- 4.Pour the dressing over the salad.
Key Ingredients: Iceberg lettuce (teared), Rocket leaves (teared), Romaine leaves (teared), Carrot (sliced into ribbons), Cucumber (sliced into ribbons), Cherry tomatoes, Spring onions (cut into chunks), Black olives, Green olives, Dressing:, white wine vinegar, olive oil, mustard powder, salt, pepper