How to make Cucumber Salad on Himalayan Salt Block
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Flavour your regular salad by letting it rest on an Himalayan salt block and see the magic.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad on Himalayan Salt Block
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 Cup Thick greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 Cup Dill leaves, chopped
- Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Pomegranate
How to Make Cucumber Salad on Himalayan Salt Block
- 1.Whisk yogurt in a bowl along with cumin powder and dill leaves. Slice the cucumber thinly using a vegetable peeler.
- 2.Place the cucumber slices on cold salt block and allow it to cure and absorb the flavor. It should take about a couple of minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of cucumber slices.
- 3.Once you are done curing all the cucumber slices, put it in a salad bowl and toss it with chopped red onion. Pour the yogurt sauce and give it a light mix.
- 4.Drizzle some pomegranate pearls on top and serve the salad cold.
Key Ingredients: Cucumber
, Thick greek yogurt, Cumin powder, Dill leaves, Red onion, Pomegranate