How To Make Curd Upma
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Curd Upma Recipe: A comforting, quick and easy upma recipe with the goodness of curd and aromatic spices.
Ingredients of Curd Upma
- 2 Cups sooji
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10-12 Curry leaves
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp chana dal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetables of your choice, chopped
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Green chillies (slit)
- to taste salt
- to taste Red chilli powder
- for garnishing coriander leaves
How to Make Curd Upma
- 1.Roast sooji till fragrant. Keep aside.
- 2.Heat ghee in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, urad dal and chana dal. Wait till they splutter.
- 3.Saute onion and ginger-garlic paste.
- 4.When onion browns, add the vegetables, cover the pan and let the vegetables cook.
- 5.Add curd water and saute for a minute. Add roasted sooji, 4 cups of water and let everything cook.
- 6.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: sooji, mustard seeds, Curry leaves, urad dal, chana dal, onion, vegetables of your choice, curd, ginger-garlic paste, Green chillies (slit), salt, Red chilli powder , coriander leaves