How To Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe: The classic chocolate chip cookies made eggless to suit your eating habits.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125 gms butter
- 125 gms castor / powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk + 1 tsp sugar
- 150 gms flour
- 125 gms chocolate chips
- 100 gms melted chocolate (for topping)
How to Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.Whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2.Stir in the milk mixture, followed by the flour and chocolate chips.
- 3.Place in spoonfuls on a lightly oiled sheet and bake in a moderate oven at 180 degrees C for 10 to 20 minutes or until golden in color.
- 4.Cool slightly before removing from tray.
- 5.Top with melted chocolate.
Key Ingredients: butter, castor / powdered sugar, 1/4 cup milk + 1 tsp sugar, flour, chocolate chips, melted chocolate (for topping)