Fruity Crush Recipe
Pineapple puree, sparkling lime juice and sugar come together in this fresh and fruity concoction.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Fruity Crush
- 45 ml fresh lime juice
- 20 ml sugar syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Pineapple crush or fresh pineapple puree
- 30 ml crushed ice sweet rim
- Note: For a sweet rim, cut a slice of pineapple and drench it in castor sugar.
- Then turn a glass upside down and put the rim of the glass on the sugared pineapple slice so that the sugar sticks onto the rim of the glass.
How to Make Fruity CrushHideShow Media
1. Add lime juice in a container.
2. Then add pineapple puree or crush, sugar syrup and salt into a shaker.
3. Mixed the mixture properly.
4. Chill and serve over ice.