Story ProgressBack to home
Grilled Vegetables with Feta Bruschetta Recipe
An easy appetizer, this recipe combines classic flavours which give your taste buds a joy ride. The goodness or grilled vegetables and feta cheese topped on crisp bread.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetables with Feta Bruschetta
- ½ zucchini (courgettes), sliced
- ½ capsicums (bell peppers), sliced
- ½ lemons rind, chopped
- 1 tsp of canola oil, divided
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- 2-3 sprigs basil leaves
- 25 g of baby spinach leaves
- 50 g of feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Grilled Vegetables with Feta BruschettaHideShow Media
1. Place zucchini, capsicum, lemon, ½ tsp of canola oil, salt and pepper on baking tray and toss to coat.
2. Brush bread with remaining canola oil and place on separate tray. Place under a pre-heated hot grill and cook for 2 minutes, turning bread and cooking for a further 2 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
3. Cook vegetables and lemon for 10 minutes or until golden. Top bread with zucchini, capsicum, basil, spinach and feta and squeeze over lemon to serve.