How to make Gucchi Mussallam
About Gucchi Mussallam Recipe: A delectable morel mushroom appetizer for your next party! Gucchi Mussallam is a mushroom snack with delicious cheese, khoya and spice stuffing, topped with spiced hot sauce made with cashews, ginger, garlic and saffron. Finished with fresh cream, this morel snack is a must try!
Ingredients of Gucchi Mussallam
- 100 gms morels
- 80 gms khoya pindi
- 40 gms cheese
- 1 gms saffron
- 100 gms cashew nut
- 200 gms onion
- 20 gms cardamom powder
- 20 gms garam masala
- 50 ml desi ghee
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 20 gms green chilli
- 20 gms ginger
- 20 gms garlic
- to taste salt
How to Make Gucchi Mussallam
- 1.Clean morels properly with running water.
- 2.Make stuffing with khoya, cheese, ginger, garlic and garam masala.
- 3.Stuff the morels equally and keep it aside.
- 4.Take ghee in a pan. Put sliced onion, cashew nut, ginger, garlic and cook it till it turns golden brown in color.
- 5.Make fine paste, cook properly. Add saffron, salt and green masala.
- 6.Mix stuffed morels in above sauce and finish with fresh cream.
Key Ingredients: morels, khoya pindi, cheese , saffron, cashew nut, onion, cardamom powder, garam masala, desi ghee, fresh cream, green chilli, ginger, garlic, salt