Healthy Baked Oats Cup Recipe
Healthy Baked Oats Cup Recipe:This is a healthy dessert and you can make it in few minutes. This is a quick and easy recipe.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Oats Cup
- 3 cup (I like sprouted oats for easier digestion) Oats
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Milk – ¾ cup (of your choice: whole milk, unsweetened plain almond milk, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, unsweetened coconut milk, oat milk, cashew milk, etc.)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce Unsweetened Apple Sauce Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil – 3 tablespoon (melted)
- Chocolate Chips, fresh berries OR frozen berries, shredded coconut nuts, etc. – 1 cup
How to Make Healthy Baked Oats CupHideShow Media
Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes. Let the pan cool, preferably on a wire rack, for at least 15 minutes. The oatmeal cups will firm up as they cool and shouldn’t be removed from the pan too quickly. This will prevent the oat cups from crumbling when warm.
Enjoy the oats cups as is or top with your favourite peanut butter, almond butter, or Nutella.