How to make Iced Coffee
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A layer of flavours with rum/liqueur, nutmeg, coffee and ice cream, topped off with coffee ice cubes!
Ingredients of Iced Coffee
- 1/2 Litre Coffee (double strength and freshly brewed), sweet
- 200 ml Milk
- Nutmeg, grated
- A pinch of Rum/Coffee liqueur
- 4 scoops Ice-cream
- For dusting Icing sugar
How to Make Iced Coffee
- 1.Freeze a tray of ice-cubes with some of the coffee brew.
- 2.Blend the remainder with milk, nutmeg and rum until frothy.
- 3.Pour the coffee over the ice-cubes and finish with ice cream and a dusting of cocoa.
Key Ingredients: Coffee (double strength and freshly brewed), Milk, Nutmeg, Rum/Coffee liqueur, Ice-cream, Icing sugar