Iced Mint and Lime Tea Recipe
A fresh and healthier alternative to the packaged or canned iced teas.
- Total Cook Time 33 mins
- Prep Time 03 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Iced Mint and Lime Tea
- 1 tea bag
- 300 ml boiling water
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves
- 1 lime- pared, rind
- 2 tsp lime juice
How to Make Iced Mint and Lime TeaHideShow Media
1. Place teabag in a heatproof jug.
2. Pour over boiling water, mint leaves and lime rind.
3. Cover and allow it to sleep for 30 minutes.
4. Strain the liquid, chill well.
5. Then add lime juice, strips of mint to taste and serve over ice.