Mango and Peach White Iced Tea Recipe
Mango and Peach White Iced Tea: Step up your iced tea game this summer, with this delicious blend of mango and peach.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Mango and Peach White Iced Tea
- 10 glasses of purified water
- 5-6 of white tea bags
- 2 peaches (pitted and diced)
- 1 cup of mango (chopped)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
How to Make Mango and Peach White Iced TeaHideShow Media
1. Boil water in a large saucepan, and remove from heat.
2. Steep the white tea bags for about 7 minutes, then transfer tea to a large mixing bowl. Allow the tea to cool down for 30 minutes approximately.
3. Mix chopped peaches, mango, and 1 tbsp of honey (to taste) in a smaller mixing bowl.
4. Then transfer the fruits to a large pitcher, and pour the cooled tea into the pitcher.
5. Stir to combine, chill in the refrigerator and serve over ice.