Mexican Chicken Nachos Recipe
How To Make Mexican Chicken Nachos
These Mexican Chicken Nachos are perfect for the time when your friends are coming over or when there is a movie night with the family!
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Nachos
- 1 Kilograms Boneless and Skinless Chicken (Mix of breast and thigh meat)
- 1 (Cut into long thin slices like ¾ inch) Green pepper
- 1 (Cut into long thin slices like ¾ inch) Yellow pepper
- 1 (Cut into long thin slices like ¾ inch) Red pepper
- 2 or 3 (Cut into circular thin slices) Jalapenos
- 1 cup Cooked black beans
- 1 large Red onion
- Mexican Cheese – More the better according to your love for cheese
- Tortilla Chips – 1 bag
- For Chicken Marination
- 1 and a half tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 ½ to 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp to 1 ½ tsp (According to your spice level) Black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Basil or Oregano
How to Make Mexican Chicken NachosHideShow Media
Massage all the ingredients mentioned under marination list with the chicken.
Take 12 inches pan and put some oil and heat it up.
Add the marinated boneless chicken and cook it without closing the lid.
Let the juices from the chicken ooze out after 10 minutes of cooking and keep stirring the chicken occasionally so it doesn’t burn.
Chicken should be ready within 30 min.utes of cooking.
Taste the salt and add accordingly towards the end if needed
Nachos arrangement in the Aluminum Pan:
Take a square size aluminum pan as shown in the attached picture. Braise the pan with oil.
Put a layer of Tortilla chips. Top it with Onions, green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, black beans, cooked chicken and Jalapenos.
Add generous amount of Mexican Cheese.
Repeat the process of the above layering like 3 or 4 times based on the size of the pan and your available ingredients and cooked chicken.
Baking Process in the Convection Oven:
Pre-heat the oven to 180 C. Put the square pan in the oven and bake it for 18 – 20 minutes and the final dish is ready !