Cheesy Nachos Recipe
How to make Cheesy Nachos
An all time Mexican favorite, Nachos recipe with a cheesy twist.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Cheesy Nachos
- 200 gm spicy tortilla chips
- 50 gm cheddar cheese or red leicester, grated
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
How to Make Cheesy NachosHideShow Media
Cover a baking tray with tortilla chips and spread the cheese evenly on top.
Sprinkle over the cumin, onion, tomato and chilies.
Place under the grill for 6-7 minutes.
And the cheesy nachos are ready to be served!