How To Makee Naan Veggie Pizza
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Naan Veggie Pizza Recipe: Don't have a pizza base but craving a pizza? Bake a delicious, cheesy pizza on a naan bread! Here's a stellar naan veg pizza recipe you can make at home in no time!
Ingredients of Naan Veggie Pizza
- 2 loaves naan bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil (optional), chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano (optional), chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp garlic (finely minced)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Naan Veggie Pizza
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place the naans on baking sheets and brush with olive oil.
- 2.Bake the naans in the preheated oven until lightly toasted for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3.Stir the mushrooms, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Fold the garlic and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the vegetable mixture.
- 4.Spread the mozzarella cheese on each side of the naans; top with the vegetable mixture.
- 5.Bake the pizzas in the oven until the cheese is melted and vegetables are cooked through for 10 to 15 minutes.
Key Ingredients: naan bread, olive oil (divided), fresh mushrooms, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, fresh basil (optional), fresh oregano (optional), red pepper flakes (optional), garlic (finely minced), mozzarella cheese