How to make Okra with Baby Corn
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Baby corn and okra infused with three different kinds of seeds, masalas and other core ingredients.
Ingredients of Okra with Baby Corn
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp onion seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chillies (crushed)
- 3 tsp garlic, shredded
- 1/2 kg okra (split in half)
- 250 gms baby corn
- 2 tomatoes (de-seeded), peeled
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 green chillies (split)
How to Make Okra with Baby Corn
- 1.Fry onions in hot oil. Add the onion seeds, fennel seeds and mustard seeds. Season with salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 2.Add shredded garlic and crushed red chillies. Fry till onions brown and stir in the okra.
- 3.Add baby corn, green chillies, and coriander and lemon juice.
- 4.Add tomatoes just before serving.
Key Ingredients: oil, onions, onion seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, red chillies (crushed), garlic, okra (split in half), baby corn, tomatoes (de-seeded), coriander, lemon juice, green chillies (split)