How to make palak egg curry
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Palak egg curry is a delicious Indian curry recipe made with a combination of boiled eggs cooked in a luscious spinach gravy. This recipe is highly nutritious and lip-smacking in taste.
Ingredients of Palak Egg Curry
- 3 Eggs
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 5-6 ginger (thinly sliced)
- 5-6 cloves Garlic
- 2 Green chillies
- 4 Cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- A pinch of Turmeric
- to taste Salt
How to Make Palak Egg Curry
- 1.Boil the eggs until they are soft
- 2.Blanch the spinach under cold water and boil it in a saucepan until the leaves shrink.
- 3.Blend the spinach with green chillies and ginger. After that finely chop onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- 4.In a pan, heat some oil, add cumin seeds, cinnamon. Then add your onions, cook them till they become soft.
- 5.Then add your tomatoes and cook them till they turn soft.
- 6.Add the spinach puree, along with that also add salt, red chilli, and turmeric powder according to taste.
- 7.Cook this mic for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame.
- 8.Cut your egg in half and add it to the palak curry.
- 9.Let it simmer down on low heat for an additional 5 minutes and your palak egg curry is ready!
Key Ingredients: Spinach
, Tomatoes , ginger (thinly sliced), Garlic
, Green chillies , Cloves
, Garam Masala
, cumin seeds , Red chilli powder, Turmeric