How to make Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers Recipe: Tender fish fingers studded with popcorn and breadcrumbs and fried crisp.
Ingredients of Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers
- 250 gms fish (cut into fingers)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Egg white
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup popcorn
How to Make Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers
- 1.Marinate the fish with lemon juice, worcestershire, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- 2.Roll in flour and dip in the egg white and finally in the popcorn, bread crumb mixture.
- 3.Bake or deep fry in hot oil.
Key Ingredients: fish (cut into fingers), Lemon (juiced), worcestershire sauce, salt , pepper, flour, Egg white, bread crumbs, popcorn