How to make Prawn and Sugarcane
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Succulent prawn mixture rolled on a sugarcane stick and deep fried till perfect.
Ingredients of Prawn and Sugarcane
- 2 Prawns
- 6 Sticks Sugar cane
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Spring Onions , chopped
- To taste Salt and Pepper taste
- For the Sauce:
- 2 tsp Garlic , chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- To taste Salt
How to Make Prawn and Sugarcane
- 1.To prepare the sauce, heat oil in a pan and saute garlic.
- 2.Add chicken stock, Hoisin sauce and peanut butter.
- 3.Cook for five min and keep aside.
- 4.Cut and clean the prawns.
- 5.Grind them to a smooth paste.
- 6.Add egg white, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 7.Now add cornflour.
- 8.Roll this prawn mixture on top of the sugar cane stick in a lollipop shape.
- 9.Deep fry the prawn stick until golden in colour or till done.
- 10.Serve with the sauce and spring onions.
Key Ingredients: Prawns
, Sugar cane, Egg white, Sugar
, Chicken Powder, Cornflour
, Spring Onions , Oil, Salt and Pepper taste, Garlic , Chicken stock, Hoisin Sauce
, Peanut Butter, Sugar