Story ProgressBack to home
Pudine ki Chutney Recipe
How to make Pudine ki Chutney
A super quick, super easy chutney recipe made with mint leaves, cumin seeds, onions and yogurt. Relish this perfect sidekick for your starters!
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Pudine ki Chutney
- 100 gm fresh mint leaves and tender stalks
- 1 cup onions-coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup yogurt-beaten smooth
How to Make Pudine ki ChutneyHideShow Media
Chop the tender stalks and the mint leaves roughly.
Grind all the ingredients together, except the yoghurt, to form a smooth paste.
Mix the yoghurt into the chutney.