How To Make Pudina Rice
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Pudina Rice Recipe: Peppery flavored mint rice, an easy yet impressive dish that you can include in your next meal..
Ingredients of Pudina Rice
- 2 Cups long grained rice-cleaned and soaked for an hour
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp paste of mint leaves
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp oil
How to Make Pudina Rice
- 1.In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
- 2.Add the onions and saute till transparent but not brown.
- 3.Add rice and mint paste and turn around a few times before adding 3 cups of water.
- 4.Bring the mixture to a boil, sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice, cover the pan and lower the heat.
- 5.The rice should be ready in 10 minutes.
Key Ingredients: long grained rice-cleaned and soaked for an hour, onions, cumin seeds, salt, paste of mint leaves, A few drops of lemon juice, oil