How to make Ragi Mudde
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Ragi flour balls served with sambar.
Ingredients of Ragi Mudde
- 1 Cup Ragi flour
- To taste Salt
How to Make Ragi Mudde
- 1.Take a large mouthed vessel, add a cup of water to it.
- 2.Heat till the water boils, add salt to taste.
- 3.Mix the ragi in a cup of cold water.
- 4.Add the dissolved solution slowly to the boiling water, stirring it with a strong ladle (back end).
- 5.Keep whisking till the mudde (flour dough) becomes smooth and soft without lumps.
- 6.Reduce the flame, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- 7.The consistency must be semi solid like the wheat dough.
- 8.When serving, wet your hand take out and make a ball and put it in the middle of a plate.
- 9.Pour some sambar around it. Add a spoon of ghee/butter if you wish and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Ragi flour, Salt , Water